12/26/2009

Hey there new star, do you remember where you used to be?

I almost started this entry also with "damn", like I have two previous ones.

I again found new Takarazuka DVDs I'd like to buy. I'm becoming bit more interested about Flower Troupe around the time when Yuuhi (Yuu-kun) was at Flower Troupe. The trio of Un (Matobu Sei), Yuu-kun (Oozora Yuuhi) and So (Sou Kazuho) seemed to have great chemistry and blast together. Sadly, Yuu-kun stayed at Flower about only a year. But then she went to become Top Star of Cosmos, so...Anyway, there are only couple of plays around that time and from what I've seen and read Love and Death in Arabia/Red Hot Sea seems to be the best option.
I'd also like to have something with Osa and Asa around the time before Osa become Top or just afetr it. Looks like Immortal Thorns would be good choice here. Plus it has Yumiko.

Ugh, my Takarazuka stuff buying list seems to become longer and longer

No comments:

Post a Comment