12/25/2009

Give them everything you've got, give them even more

Damn, I really should stop reading about "new" (for me) 'zuka plays, siennes etc. I have already decided that if everything goes well with my takarazuka dvd order (Elisabeth, 2002/Hanagumi <3), then A Kiss to the Flames, with Wao and Hana as Top Pair (as pair, I think they're the best, real Golden Combi), would be next. But now I'm starting to think about ordering Last Play/Heat on Beat. C'moon, it's Asa's last play! And Ahi's ;__; (Yeah, Rudolph/one of the color coded Hungarian Revolutionists needs some love too) and well, so many are retiring from Moon Troupe. Really, what I am going to do without Asa? And then, Yumiko is also retiring, and there has been rumours about Chika and Ginger seems to be retiring also and...Gosh, no!
Will be sorely missed



Oh, and; How can Komu (Asami Hikaru) be so effing cute? She just seems to be cute little darling. It has to be those eyes. And why does she seems to have knack for getting involved in those slashable m/m(and sometimes one more /m) dances?


(The slashable part starts around 2:30. And yes, it's Komu and Tom. Again)

But really, Komu as Rudolph is just so... I can almost say that it hurts to watch her poor Rudolph. Especially "Yami ga hirogaru". Maybe her and Zunko's voice don't match as well as, for example, Osa and Yumiko's, but there's just something...Her expressions, whole bodu language. Yes, it might be little bit exaggerated in Takarazuka style, but still. And I think her Oscar is The Oscar. There's no doubt about it.
*sighs* And yes, she retired back in 2006.
But really, I'd like to order something with her.

And of course there's those GRAPH magazines though I can't understand much of them, biut those poster and covers and pics and...Here we go again

No comments:

Post a Comment