1/16/2010

Boku dake...I mean, Watashi dake ni....


I want to see that play ;__; Starring Nagina Ruumi (Kacha) and Hanakage Arisu. I've become bit interested about them. Okay, I haven't seen any performance by Arisu yet, but from what I've read she seems to have quite deal of talent. I hope she can fill musumeyaku shaped hole in my Zuka heart.
And Kacha...Well, she's one interesting baby otokoyaku. I just found out today, that she actually played Elisabeth during last year's version. Yes, otokoyaku who actually is still Junior Teamed (can have Shinji Kouen roles, been on stage for seven year or less) played female lead that isn't one of the easiest one. Oh, and she is actually from Cosmos and moved to Moon for just this performance. And she is taller than Asa.
When Moon Troupe will make Elisabeth where the female lead is actually played by musumeyaku?
But really, I think that Kacha will make very inetresting, not traditional otokoyaku. And I really need some baby siennes' to follow.

I also realised that when Un-chan and Yuu-kun retires (look, it's already 'when' and I'm dreading the day when the annoucement is made) I'm kinda out of loop. There isn't any of my 'dearest one' left. I really should start investigating current Troupes.

No comments:

Post a Comment